The best thought leadership writing celebrates the brainpower that sets your technology company apart. You’re not selling features or benefits. You’re telling stories that earn trust.
Get it right and you turn readers into prospects — and prospects into customers. The smartest technology leaders get this. They publish thought-leadership stories that attract buyers and strengthen their brands.
I can help you do that by:
- Researching your company, products and industry
- Interviewing your subject matter experts
- Crafting story outlines
- Writing thought leadership content such as:
- Research reports
- eBooks and whitepapers
- Sponsored articles
- Blog posts and web copy
- Personality profiles
- Expert Q&A’s
- LinkedIn posts
Ultimately, you’re telling the stories of your people, your vision and the customers who make all possible.
Where my thought leadership writing goes these days
As a full-time freelancer for more than a decade, I’ve crafted thought leadership content for dozens of commercial clients, including household names like Amazon, Google, Adobe, Oracle and the Stanford University School of Engineering. I’ve also helped out a bunch of companies most people have never heard of.
I like both kinds. I stick to the technology sector because that’s where I do the most good.
The biggest story for my technology clients is digital transformation — using computers, networks and storage to digitize and automate business processes. I’ve gotten loads of assignments to create thought leadership on:
- Hyperconverged infrastructure — using virtualization to emulate traditional data center hardware operations (compute, network, storage).
- Business collaboration and communication — using digital networks and cloud technologies to automate and standardize meetings and call center operations.
- API-centered architectures — using APIs and microservices that allow applications to share data and functions.
- Zero-trust security — using verification tools and other technologies to limit the movements of attackers once they breach a network perimeter.
- Learning automation — using massive datasets and advanced statistical analysis to build applications that teach themselves to become more effective over time.
Let’s talk about working together
If you need an expert thought leadership writer who will help you tell stories that attract customers and inspire your community, visit my Contacts page and let’s start a conversation.
Not sure you’re ready to commit?