Scads of swell posts have cropped up at my fellow editors’ blogs to start off
December. The highlights:
- Copy Massage on gays
in the newsroom, dictionaries that
defy us and writing 50,000
words in November.
- Nonsense Verse on who
can beat Bush and other interesting stuff.
- Tequila Mockingbird on her
cousin who is dying.
- Mondo Winkie on the Dead
Milkmen drummer who has started a blog.
- Infomaniac has more of the usual
- Punctuational scolds clueless
- Quinn has a
sick mom and two lost dogs.
- Jay Rosen ponders the
meaning of meaningless media events and Buzzmachine
amplifies Jay’s thoughts
- Tim Porter links to people
doing their own reporting.
- Hoy Story rants on Howard
Dean’s ill-chosen words.
- Off-topic dreams his book becomes
- Maud links to an interview with that annoying
Dale Peck guy.
- Side Salad has more disturbing Santas.
- Sheila Lennon on a guy rethinking wisecracks written about one of the Righteous Brothers