- Newsdesigner ridicules another
St. Pete Times ad (more fun than six hours in the Times’ parking lot in
- Clay tells us which dictionaries
to add to our collections.
- Luke confessess his restaurant
blog is closing up shop (Child, you buried the Lede!) and urges us to
check out some new place where he’ll
be hanging out (I checked it out and it’s way cool).
- Quinn wonders if she has a "false
- I managed to get myself mentioned by Tim
Porter and Jay
Rosen. The $25,000 speaking gigs are just around the corner, I tell you.